- Library resources are available to all BHS students, faculty and staff.
- All students must sign in at the circulation desk when using the library except for mornings and during lunch.
- Passes are required when visiting from a class.
- Students need to have their school IDs (or know their I.D. #) to check out books from the library.
- Textbooks can be checked out for "in library use only" (Sign-out sheet provided).
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books are checked out for 3 school weeks, not counting holidays
- If a book is lost or damaged, the replacement cost will be the fine due.
- Computer access is for approved sites related to educational purposes only.
- While using the computers, students can print up to 10 pages per day at no cost.
- A copy machine is available to students at no cost.
Students who do not follow the above rules can be asked to leave at any time.