- The use of library facilities and computers is open to all current BHS students.
- During 2nd through 6th period students need to either be on the non-scheduled period list or have a pass from a teacher to be in the library.
- Students need to have their school IDs (or a valid photo ID) to check out books from the library.
- Textbooks can be checked for in library use only (school ID required).
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books are checked out for 2 school weeks.
- A fine of $0.05 is assessed per book per school day with a maximum of $10.00 per book.
- No books can be checked out by a student who has overdue item or fine.
- If a book is lost or damaged, the cost of replacement of the book will be the fine due.
- No games are allowed on library computers anytime.
- While using the computers, students can print up to 10 pages per day at no cost.
- A copy machine is available to students at no cost.
Students who don't follow the above rules will be asked to leave.